Job Posting: Ad Operations Associate
Title: Ad Operations Associate (permanent, full time)
Work authorization: United States or Canada
Office locations: Portland, OR; Vancouver, BC
Work-from-home jurisdictions: Illinois, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia; if position offered, applicant must reside in a work-from-home jurisdiction by start date
Salary: Portland, OR: $51,420 USD; Vancouver, BC: $59,143 CAD; New York: $69,135 USD. Work-from-home jurisdiction salary adjusted for local cost of living.
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k/RRSP with 3% company contribution
- 20 days annual PTO + 5 floating holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (US); up to 75 weeks paid parental leave (Canada)
- Flexible schedule
- Gainshare/bonus opportunities
- Paid volunteer time
- Annual professional development budget
- Annual office/productivity budget
The key responsibility of the ad operations associate role is to execute on a variety of consistent, daily tasks that support the sales and ad operations teams. This may include securing campaign assets from advertisers; trafficking, providing quality assurance and testing, and reporting on campaigns; and assisting in the creation of quotes. The Ad Operations Associate will also contribute to departmental projects and initiatives as needed. An individual who is well organized, detail oriented, and able to work independently will excel in this role.
- Assist ad ops team with asset acquisition and quality assurance
- Assist ad ops team with asset trafficking
- Generate customer campaign reports for sales team
- Collaborate on solutions and processes to improve reporting and trafficking efficiency
- Assist sales team with proposal development to meet customer goals
- Coordinate campaign reallocation and make goods as needed
- Collaborate with Sales, editorial, and operations on product offerings
- Assist ad ops and sales teams in quote, order, and product creation/maintenance in Salesforce
- High school degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of general business productivity tools
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Salesforce
- Employees must demonstrate the company’s values as stated in our mission statement, and contribute to the company in a collaborative and open-minded manner. Candidates must also have the ability to give and receive candid feedback, practice flexibility and adaptability as company processes evolve, and exhibit resourcefulness and problem-solving skills.
- Employees must demonstrate a commitment to learning, amplifying, and investing in our core values of social justice, feminism, & inclusivity.
We are an open-book management organization and require experience or willingness to:
- Work in a collaborative, cross-departmental setting
- Report on (and help establish) KPIs
- Ask questions and ask for help when needed
- Take ownership of your role in the success of the organization
Depending on the candidate’s abilities and preferences and the needs of the organization, the growth path of this role will allow for a specialization in either the Sales Operations team, or the Ad Operations team.
Sales Ops specialization will entail additional administrative responsibilities in Salesforce, product performance analysis, and ad hoc sales ops projects.
A specialization in Ad Ops will entail taking on more advanced trafficking and programmatic duties, platform evaluation, process ownership, and assisting in ad hoc ad ops projects.